In this section, we provide some templates that can be used to create a preregistration protocol.
- The Preregistration for Quantitative Research in Psychology Template was developed in a joint effort by a task force composed of members of the APA, BPS, DGPS, the COS, and ZPID.
We provide the template
- as Google Form: Fill it in online, submit it, and receive your responses as a formatted PDF.
- as Google Doc: Download the template to complete it.
- as Jupyter Notebook: The Software Jupyter is required. A fully formatted PDF will be created.
The template is further available in prereg, a R package that provides a collection of templates to create preregistration protocols in PDF format.
- The JARS Template is derived from the APA Style Journal Article Reporting Standards and provides a rather detailed list of aspects that should be included in a protocol.